We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Filled with jam or chocolate, these donuts will melt your little gourmands pleasure. To achieve them, it's easy, Solange shows us the steps in video.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 550 g flour
- 20 g of fresh baker's yeast
- 2 egg yolks or whole eggs
- 50 g of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 12 cl of milk
- 2 tablespoons orange blossom water
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- icing sugar
- Warm the milk and dissolve the baker's yeast. Mix flour and sugar in a salad bowl, and add the yeast dissolved in the milk. Mix and obtain a dough a little sandy. Add a little water as needed.
- Add egg yolks, oil and orange blossom water and salt. Mix the dough well to obtain a ball (adding a little liquid if necessary), by hand or robot (faster).
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and place near a heat source or in a program oven (no more than 40 ° C).
- Let the dough grow for 30 minutes, preheat the fryer to 180 ° C.
- Spread the dough to a thickness of 2 cm on a floured work surface. Cut out circles with a glass.
- Cook the fritters in the fryer for 3 to 5 minutes each, turning them half way through cooking.
- Drain the donuts on a paper towel, make holes on the side, in the middle and introduce a pastry bag filled with jam or spread to stuff the donuts.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and enjoy.