We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At Easter, the chocolate gives appointment to gourmands for a delicious dessert.
Ingredients for 6 nests
- 2 whole eggs and 2 whites
- l80 g caster sugar
- 130 g of dark chocolate
- 130 g of butter
- 60 g of flour
- Some Easter eggs for the decor
- Icing sugar
- In a salad bowl, whip the whole eggs and sugar until the mixture is frothed. In a bowl, break the chocolate into pieces and add the diced butter. Melt for 2 minutes in the microwave and homogenize by turning with a spoon.
- Pour on the mixture eggs and sugar and stir by adding the flour to obtain a smooth paste.
- Mount the 2 whites in snow close and stir in the mixture.
- Pour the dough into individual molds Savarin and place them in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C. Bake the nests for 6 minutes then take them out and unmold them.
- Serve them sprinkled with icing sugar and decorated with small eggs.
Discover other sweet dessert ideas.